Sunday 9 August 2015

Who Are You Actually?

Are you the one who always be like a weird person to the others? Does it give a negative effects of your self-confidence? Is it your true personality? Or maybe you just pretend and act like the one when you doesn't?


Here some points that I want to share with you guys;

  • Your true personality is your own characteristic

If you the one who always make peoples think that "You're Such A Weird ", just ignore them and be who you are. Questioning yourself like "Am I normal?", "Why is this happening to me? I hate it !", "Why I didn't born just like them?" and some sort of its, my advice, don't ever relate that question with yourself. You must be grateful and have faith with your personality which it will make you special and have a unique personality that everyone doesn't have it. Set your mind "Everyone doesn't have what I have. They jealous with me and that's why they hate me, avoid me, feel strange with me and cannot be friend with me". It will ensure helping you to gain your confidence and courage for yourself.

  • Don't need to perfect in front of the others eyes
Remember, in this world, nobody want to lie or being lie especially with friends, bestfriends, girlfriend or boyfriend. Once you lie or been lied, nobody want to trust you even your family. So, act like who you are as usual in front of the others. Maybe they will judge before they know you but they doesn't realize when they do like that, they underestimate you by the way. Human never run from making a mistake but actually we can avoid. So, don't be too hypocrite in front of the other peoples.
  • Learn in your own style but not copy completely 100%
Everyone have their own idol or mentor right? For me, my idol and mentor is my father and my mother. Why? Because they take care of me from I was young until I already big enough to educate in university. They treat my neglected without gave up until I'm adult right now. So, I want to tell to you guys that I don't to be exactly as my parents 100%, I just take what their good deeds that they show to me. Many peoples out there make an artist as their idol and mentor. For example, you know about fan of Justin Bieber right? Who risk himself to have a same voice like Justin Bieber and disguise as him completely. Well that's not exactly what I want to focus one. The point, you make Justin Bieber as your idol and mentor. Try to follow his fashion but with your own way, you get I'm trying to tell? Means like, his fashion that you apply on yourself but you use your own face, own hair colour, own skin and own personality.

Hope you can take for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment